Monday, March 19, 2007

Romance and Cigarettes Watch: On DVD in May!

My dear friend Beedow alerted me to this news item. Seems the righteous-looking movie musical Romance & Cigarettes will finally be available to a mass American audience in May. Read my previous tirade here -- I mean, how could this not be released in theaters? The official word, per Fox News: It got lost in the shuffle when Sony bought MGM a couple years back. I don't buy it. Look at the pedigree in this movie. There's another, bigger reason. It must suck. But who cares? Release the damn thing in May, or else.

3 comments:

Middento said...

Aw, c'mon, JJ. At least you could give us the trailer.

J.J. said...

Um, I gave you the trailer in the previous post, which I linked to. COME on.

Middento said...

(oops...shamefully drags himself to the old post.....)