Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Happy birthday, Dakota Fanning



I've never seen any of her movies, but you can't ignore the only A-list 11-year-old in the world. In the past four years, Dakota has starred opposite Sean Penn, Denzel Washington and De Niro. Her next movie has her opposite Tom Cruise (in the upcoming 'War of the Worlds'). Has any other actress starred with all four of these heavy hitters? She also has an "Untitled Kurt Russell/Dakota Fanning Project" in the works. She plays Fern -- the 11-year-old's Hamlet -- in the upcoming 'Charlotte's Web.' Funny. When I was 11, I was eating paste. But I've never been bulimic or addicted to smack, which she is sure to be by 13.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best I could do was Demi Moore (and I spent more time on this than I care to mention), who's been in movies with three of the four.

- L-Train

J.J. said...

Good for you. Yeah, Demi has been around I guess.