Monday, October 27, 2008

Station identification

Sometimes my professional life demands that I write about movies, so that's where I've been this past week: watching a crap-ton of apocalyptic flicks and writing down errant thoughts. Apologies for not keeping up. However! Last night friends and I watched both Ghostbusters movies back to back. We used a projector and aimed it at a big wall in the house, so it was a borderline theatrical experience. So I hope to continue with the Ghostbusters@25 series soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hang on to that projector. we can use it when we screen our documentary. (how is that coming, btw?)

elgringo said...

I want to make a documentary! How about a documentary about Ghostbusters? I'm just going to go ahead and count you in. I'll rent the camera, you buy the film stock! See you in New York!

Anonymous said...

No election day post, JJ?